Pokétales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights....

Fairfall Village
A small quiet village on the east coast of the Sentou Region. Our story begins at Professor Malus' lab, where new trainers of all ages are just starting out their new journeys by receiving their first Pokemon. Amongst the group of new trainers is a young lady named Sierra Caste and a young man named Torrin Isome, both eager to get their first Pokemon and start their journey. After what seemed like hours of waiting, they're finally allowed to enter the lab along with a few other new trainers.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Malus, but you can all call me Professor Malus if you so choose, I'm sure you're all eagerly awaiting your first Pokemon. Now, normally I would ask who'd like to go first, but since there are so many of you starting today, I'm simply just going to pick one at a time." a man with long brown hair down to his lower back, bangs covering one eye and half his glasses hidden beneath them, in what looked like casual clothes and a lab coat. "There's just one thing I ask you not to do and that's if someone happens to take the starter that you want, don't get upset. You never know how well your partner will work with you until you try," he added, looking over the small group of mixed aged trainers. One new trainer caught his eye and it made him frown, causing him to look to another. "You there, young lady with the orange hair."

2Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:50 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra nearly jumped out of her skin when she was called upon. She took a couple steps forward and looked at the pokeballs that lay ahead of her. Each one held a pokemon that was just waiting to find their partner and go on an adventure. The girls cyan eyes flicked downwards as she took a few more steps forward to face the professor.
"Good morning, Malus..." The teen fidgeted with the edge of one of her arm warmers before looking up at the man. "I'd like to receive Eevee as my first pokemon." She smiled slightly. The man in front of her was only intimidating if she let him be. Maybe she was really just nervous, what if her pokemon didn't like her? It should though, right? Thoughts like these and more went through her head while she waited for the Professor to hand her the pokeball that would belong to her first and only companion for a while.

3Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Ah," the man lifted the red and white capsule from the lineup that had the Pokemon inside of it, "the very elusive evolution Pokemon." He clicked the button on the front of the Pokeball, allowing the Pokemon inside to be released, appearing on the ground with a cheerful 'Vee!'. "As you can see, this Eevee is a bit different than others that you may see in the wild, if you get a chance to see one, that is." The Professor noted, gesturing to the Eevee that was now sniffing at the young lady that stood near him. The Eevee was common by all classifications, aside from the slightly darker spots on its back and single spot around its left eye.
Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Sierras_special_eevee_by_keiranasthore-dag0223

4Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:21 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra blinked in surprise at the strange markings on the eevee but quickly a excited grin appeared on her freckled face. She crouched down and held out her hand. "Hello there, little guy."
As she waited for the pokemon to smell her she gently reached out with her other hand and pat the eevee's head. Causing it to bounce back slightly before walking up to her once again. The ginger giggled at it and picked it up gently.
"He's perfect, thank you." She smiled happily at the man in front of her before paying attention to her eevee once more. She'd have to name it perhaps but there was plenty of time for that.

5Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Malus held back a slight smile as he handed the girl the Pokeball, and turned his attention to another trainer. "You're next," he stated, gesturing them forward. Thankfully he'd only let in about seven trainers in at a time so it wasn't going to take too long for the group, as long as they knew what Pokemon they wanted. That wasn't his luck, however, and some simply had no clue on which Pokemon they wanted to choose.

A blue haired trainer, waited his turn, sitting to the side of the group, watching nervously as yet another person got chosen before him. With each choice, he bit at his thumbnail, a nervous tick that he'd had since he was small. Chespin was second to be picked, then Turtwig and Fennekin. The fifth trainer couldn't decide between Snivy or Chikorita, though after about twenty minutes Snivy got chosen. The finally, the only other trainer in the room that hadn't gotten a Pokemon made him even more nervous due to their indecision between all the water Pokemon. Their hand hovered over each of them in a questioning manner before it finally fell onto Totodile, which was probably not the best decision for a new trainer with their natures. He placed a hand on his chest, trying to calm himself down before practically hopping to his feet.

"Finally," Malus stated, a rather unamused look on his face as he turned to the blue-haired teen. "Torrin, your turn seeing as you already know what Pokemon you want." There was obviously some history between the two, though no one knew what it was.

Torrin walked straight over to the Pokeballs and lifted on up, clicking it open to reveal a Mudkip, normal in all aspects minus the spots all over him. It was everything he'd hoped for since the professor only gave out the most special starter Pokemon. In fact, each new trainer's Pokemon were a special in their own way, from stripes to spots, the Fennekin had a large dark orange spot in the middle of its forehead. Torrin wasn't so much worried about the others, however, he was too busy lifting the overly large Mudkip from the floor to hold him in his arms.
Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] ZDHQ7Yx

6Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:31 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra stayed and watched as all the other beginners got their first pokemon. Some had seemed to come in pairs and left that way. She loved seeing all the different kinds of starters and their unique traits. Much like her little Eevee many had spots. However she was quite surprised when she saw the blue haired boy take a mudkip. It wasn't the kind of pokemon she would have expected. She wasn't sure why but she though perhaps a calm grass type pokemon may have fit better. She smiled and walked over by Torrin.

"Mudkip, huh?" The girl looked at it, now that she was closer she could see the freckling along its fins. "It's really cute. What made you pick it, if you don't mind my asking?"

7Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Well," Torrin started, patting his new partner on the head. "my brother's the Mistcliff gym leader so a water Pokemon was a must. Mudkip was my choice because he's a lot like Wooper. I was really worried, though, I thought I wasn't going to get him, even if he's a bit chubby." He explained, there was no reason for him to lie about his older sibling after all. Looking over at the Eevee he questioned, "Why an Eevee? You look like the type to have something... darker." It was a cute Eevee, he had to admit.

8Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:43 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra nodded at the males answers. Though when the question was returned she had to think for a while. She took a breath and smiled slightly. "Eevee is the evolution pokemon as Professor Malus explained... Since most starters are fire, water, or grass type, Eevee was the best option for me."
As she spoke her eevee began to doze off in her arms, his head resting on her shoulder with a single paw over his muzzle. Seeing this Sierra had to giggle slightly. "I really like Ghost type pokemon or Dark type. Eevee can evolve into Umbreon which is a dark type." She paused for a moment. "Though I suppose if he evolves into any other eeveelution I'll still adore him."

9Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Alright," Professor Malus spoke suddenly, breaking off conversations that were happening within the room, "since everyone now has their Pokemon, my assistant will pass out your Holobracelet." He held one up to show the new trainers, it was a simple looking accessory, very watch-like. "This is a Holobracelet, it contains your map and your Pokedex." The bracelet was a heavy-duty material, grey in colour, and a circular screen that bubbled at the top. "There are buttons on each side of the dome," he explained, pushing each button.

The map button brought up a hologram map that floated a few inches above the dome, an arrow pointing to the current location. The Pokedex button opened a hologram Pokedex, floating the same distance from the dome below it as the map did. "To scan a Pokemon you simply hold the button down and the small camera on the side will scan the wanted Pokemon, like so..." He turned and scanned the nearest trainer's Pokemon, and the Pokedex brought up the information. "You're not searching for every Pokemon's data, we already have that. It holds everything you need to know about the Pokemon you're scanning..."

"Professor," one of the trainers asked, hand raised in the air. "what's the dome in the center for?" It was a younger trainer, so of course, they wouldn't know the answer to that question, not only that, it was a rather new device.

Malus lifted the dome, opening it to reveal a small compartment. "This dome here is where a very special stone can go. By now, you've all heard of mega evolution, where a Pokemon is able to evolve into a stronger version of themselves and then revert back to their original state. When you get a stone for your Pokemon—keep in mind that not all Pokemon can mega evolve—you'll put it in the slot."

10Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:41 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra pouted when the professor began to speak, but listened intently. Hearing about mega evolutions made her happy though, as she recalled hearing about a ghost type pokemon that could achieve mega evolution. As a girl who dreamed of becoming a mystic, how neat would it be to have a ghost type that could mega evolve, showing the bond?
She shifted from foot to foot as she waited to get her holobracelet. Once it was in her hands she strapped it onto her wrist. The shifting had annoyed her Eevee though so he poked her with his cold nose before laying back in his position.

When the professor stopped speaking she turned back to the male. "Mega evolution sounds pretty neat. Does mudkips evolutionary line have one?"

11Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Torrin nodded. "He does. So do Torchic and Treecko. Another reason why I chose Mudkip." He replied as he snuggled his partner. "Hey, you know what, we should go on our journey together." He said, smiling a bit. "It'd be fun, and we won't be traveling alone. It's dangerous on our own as it is with all the thieves, poachers, and that weird criminal organization popping up everywhere." He said, offering a smile. Truthfully, he didn't want to go alone, and he didn't have anyone else to go with either since his school friends were off doing their own jobs and what not.

12Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:07 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra sighed in relief. "I would love to. I was actually worried that I would have to go back home, my dad told me if I didn't find a travel companion he wouldn't let me go on my adventure. I would have tried anyways but... He and my momma would have caught up to me one way or another." The female ran her fingers through her Eevee's neck fluff and nuzzled it.
"Oh I haven't heard much on the organization, they've gotten pretty bad huh?" Sierra frowned, her parents tried to keep her pretty sheltered even though she was an adult now. Not to mention they didn't really watch much tv, so she was a bit behind on the news.

13Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Go back home? Where you from? I'm from Mistcliff, but I already said that. Oh, my name's Torrin, what's yours?" He asked, a little too quickly. To be honest, he skipped over answering anything about the criminal organization since they were in town, there were too many new Pokemon trainers around for him to go spilling information about it. He didn't want to spook them. "Come on, we can talk on our way to the Pokemon Center. I'm assuming you'd like to pick up a Badge Case, right? For gym battles?"

14Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra fidgeted with a piece of hair with her free hand. "Well... I'm not actually from this region. I was born in Dendemille in the Kalos region. I traveled a lot growing up cause my father would get transfered around. Finally we ended up in Oakridge and that became home. So momma and I live there even when he's visiting other regions." She turned and started to head for the door. "My name is Sierra Caste, pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
The female paused for a moment before laughing at herself. "You know I actually completely forgot about battling the gyms. It sounds fun though~ So I suppose I will need a badge case."

15Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Torrin followed after the girl quickly, "Dendemille? All the way from there? Bet you've seen some really cool Pokemon." He said, lifting his Mudkip and setting him on his shoulder. "Man, Bubble, you're pretty hefty aren't you? What'd that old man feed you?" He questioned, holding onto the Pokemon until it was settled and holding on. "I'm not going to battle gyms, actually. I don't want to have to challenge my brother. He'd probably pull out his Gyrados on me or something just to mess with me. I'm actually going to do Pokemon Contests."

16Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:38 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
The ginger haired female laughed. "Aw he's cute all chubby though!" She glanced over at her eevee who still was napping. "What a sleepy little fox... It's only noon." She smiled at the male's comment.
"Oh you're brothers a gym leader, hm? Well if he has a Gyarados I'll consider it a challenge!" She giggled a bit before sighing. "A friend of mine back in the Kalos region actually only does contests and breeding actually. He's been doing that kind of stuff since he was 13 or so. I think it's a nice way to go, heck maybe this little guy and I can try a contest or two while we're on our way."

After a short while Sierra gently shifted the sleeping eevee to her other side, cradling it on it's back like a child in her arms. "Wonder what I should name you..." She mused aloud.

17Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
The teen laughed nervously. "You really don't want to battle that Gyrados...he beat one of the Elite with it, took out all of their Pokemon. It's pretty scary." He explained. "That Eevee's about as lazy as my brother, you know." He mentioned, pointing at it. "Though, I bet Chub can outeat me any day. He looks like he could outeat a Munchlax to be honest." He said, chuckling a bit as his Mudkip dripped water on his head in retaliation. "Maybe you should name it a fluffy name?"

18Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:15 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
"I don't know. I think that'd make it a fun challenge." She gently scratched the belly of her Eevee, causing it to coo in it's sleep. "A fluffy name, hm?" The older teen thought for a little bit. "How about Neus. I remember hearing it somewhere. Could always call him Nessy."
Sierra already found the personality of her companions amusing. Torrin seemed fairly kind, she was interested in seeing how he and his pokemon's relationship developed. Just as she hoped she and her eevee would develop a strong relationship.

19Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Nessy makes me think of some kind of lake Pokemon or something. Like a big Dratini or a Lapris." Torrin replied, continuing down the sidewalk. "So, the Pokecenter is over this way. We can pick up some potions at the shop too, then we can head to Pinecrest so you can battle the gym leader there." He explained, making a turn. His new companion was an interesting one, that was for sure and he couldn't wait to see what she brought to her battles.

20Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:39 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra simply giggled and nodded. Following the boy silently for a while. She was so happy about her first pokemon, and she couldn't wait until she came across more of them. Though she wondered how her mother was doing. She had left home a week ago to be sure she had time, and visited the small town of Fairfall for a few days. During that time she didn't really think to call home. Hopefully business was going well.
Sierra looked down at Nessy and smiled. Her mother would love this pokemon. In her mother and fathers eyes he was a perfect pokemon, she was certain. Not one of those scary types, as they would often say. She sighed quietly to herself before noticing she had fallen a little behind her blue haired companion. She walked a bit faster to catch up.

21Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Lost in your head?" Torrin asked, smiling over at his female companion when she caught up beside him. He too was lost in thought, before Sierra had caught up to him. He kept thinking about what his brother would think about him joining the Pokemon Contests, would he be proud? He smiled a bit, his mother would be ecstatic about the news and the entire family would adore BubbleChub as well. Since the Pokecenter was just ahead, maybe he'd call home and see how things were doing?

22Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:31 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra smiled "Yeah maybe a little. I think I'm just a bit home sick is all. I haven't called home in a week. My mom is all alone in our shop, so I was just worried is all."
The ginger haired trainer bounced about as she saw the building ahead of them. "Neus, look we're so close!" She gently nudged the sleeping fur bundle in her arms. Neus opened his eyes and gave her an annoyed glare. "Well you can't sleep all day you silly fox!"

23Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"You could always call her," Torrin replied, reaching up to pet his the Pokemon on his shoulder. "I plan on calling my brother when we get inside to show him Bubble, he'll be so happy I got a Mudkip."

The Pokemon Center was a little more crowded than it usually was, and it was due to all the new trainers that had gotten their first Pokemon. Some were showing their's off, others were bragging, some were just trying to get over the fact that they didn't get the Pokemon they wanted. "I'm really glad we got our Pokemon early, it looks like some didn't get the Pokemon they were hoping for..."

24Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra nodded before giggling a little. "I was a few days early for getting my pokemon. But you're right. It does seem that some aren't too happy about their choices. Hopefully they'll grow to love their starting companion though."
Finally after their journey from Fairfall, she set Nessy down. He protested for a moment before huffing and padding after Sierra.
"So, you really hope your brother approves huh?" Sierra grinned. "Just seems you're worried about his opinions."

25Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 pm

LamL

LamL
"Pokemon center, got it!" She turned and as she bolted for the door, Jane spun in the air, shouting a thank you as she exited the door.
Jane started to slow down, out of breath again. "Man I'm so out of shape," She panted. Froakie didn't seem to be tired at all, jumping in a circle around her, cheering her on to continue. Jane smiled and laughed. "Okay, come on then. I think that's the Pokemon center up ahead," Jane said to froakie and looked ahead. She halted for a second when she saw all the people. "Oh dang it.... that's a looot of trainers," She hesitated but then decided to press on. Most people looked nice anyway. But she didn't enjoy the thought of getting stuck among all the eager and restless trainers. Jane let out a deep sigh. "Come here Froakie, I don't want you to get stepped on," she said and picked the little fella up in her arms. He instantly jumped out and climbed on to her head, settling down with a content smile. "Okay then, if you're comfortable up there that's fine by me. Lets get in line behind those two up ahead," Jane said and started to walk up towards two trainers with their backs towards her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next