Pokétales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Well," Torrin started, smiling a bit to himself, "it's not so much that I'm trying to get his approval, I already have it really, I just don't want to disappoint him. I know he won't disapprove of my choice in Pokemon, but I never told him I wanted to be a coordinator." He explained taking a breath before reaching up to pet Bubble once again. "I think he'll be proud of whatever I choose to do."
By this time, another, obviously, new trainer entered the Pokemon Center, Froakie on her head as she got in line behind him and Sierra, and he couldn't help but look back at her. "Froakie, huh? Good choice! Hey Sierra, look at his markings." He noted, pointing out the obvious light blue spots and patches.

Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Image_10

27Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:24 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra smiled softly. "That's good. At least one of us isn't leading to the path of disappointment..." She muttered under her breath, not expecting Torrin to hear her. When the new arrival was pointed out she turned and giggled.
"Looks like you got a special cutie too!" She bounced up and down girlishly before gesturing to her eevee, who was sitting on the floor next to her. "Neus also have some cute spots."
The ginger haired female wondered how this new trainer would respond. She seemed to look friendly enough but one never knew.

28Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:50 pm

LamL

LamL
Surprised Jane looked up and faced the two trainers in front of her. She addressed Torrin with a modest smile. "Thanks, though he wasn't my first choice to be honest. But I'm still really happy to have him as my partner!" Jane said, lifting an arm to pet froakie's shin, still sitting on her head and causing her hair to look like a mess. He then jumped down and walked up to the eevee next to the girl, tilting his head with a curious "Fro?".
"Aww what an adorable eevee! I've never seen one with such unique markings before," She said and knelt down. "What did you call it? Neus?" Jane was suddenly aware of her manners and stood up. She tucked a string of hair behind her ear and raised a hand to greet her fellow trainers. "Hi, I'm Jane, it's nice to meet you! Such adorable pokemon you both have," Jane glanced at the seemingly chubby mudkip and smiled.
Meanwhile froakie started patting the eevee curiously on the head.

29Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
I'm so sorry I took so long to reply!!

"Nice to meet you, Jane." The young man replied with a smile. "My name is Torrin, and this is my partner BubbleChub." He added, pointing to himself then up to the Mudkip atop his head. He was pretty happy to meet another trainer and grinned a bit. "Hey, Sierra and I are going on our journey together, would you like to come along with us?" The thought of having another person with them on their journey not only made him feel a little safer, but also made him think that it would be much more fun as well.

30Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:16 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra laughs a bit. "Sierra would be me. My blue haired friend here didn't allow me to introduce myself properly." She gently nudged Torrin before looking down at Nessy.
"Thanks, I'm rather fond of him already. His name is Neus but I've taken to calling him Nessy." She had to smile at the froakie's curiosity. Though it was met with Neus batting at it's hand gently.
Neus stood and sniffed the oddly colored froakie before going over and sniffing at Jane. Once he was done he padded back over to Sierra's side, he didn't seem impressed with the two.

31Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:49 pm

LamL

LamL
"Really? That would be great!" Exclaimed Jane to Torrin's offer. "I was so worried about getting lost on the way to my aunt. She lives somewhere between Mistcliff and, stoneveil? Vale, Stonevale!" Jane chuckled slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm not from around here. I'm actually from Kalos," Jane rubbed the back of her head and looked over at Sierra, with her beautiful ginger hair shimmering in the sunlight. Jane found it slightly breathtaking.
Froakie, sitting on the ground, tilted his head curiously towards the eevee. "Okay little guy, come here, you," Called Jane and knelt down. "Ke kee!" Froakie replied and jumped back to her side. Jane smiled and picked him up. "Sorry about that, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. He's a bit restless I guess, despite that we ran all the way over here. Well, for the most part at least. I don't know what to do with all his energy, " She explained and petted froakie gently on the head. "Fro keke!" He croaked jolly. "Do any of you know when it will be our turn? You weren't supposed to get a ticket, were you?" Jane asked the two teens and looked anxiously around, not knowing how the pokemon centers worked here in Sentou.

32Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Torrin fake-winced as he was nudged and chuckled a bit. "Sorry, I got a little excited." He admitted, rubbing the back of his head slightly. "We just have to wait our turn. There's a lot of trainers here and the main desk has to go through all kinds of things. Not to mention these younger kids with all their questions." He explained, looking towards the front desk. "It doesn't look like there are too many more people left before us, and all you two need to do is get your badge cases. To be honest, I wish the trainer's guild was open, but with all the stuff happening lately, I don't blame them for closing. Besides, I think they're remodeling after someone completely murdered their interior with a Dragonite."

33Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:09 am

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
Sierra grinned at Jane. "Ah, you're from Kalos too? Its a pretty place to call home~" The ginger laughed at the comment from the female and sighed down at Neus. "Wish Nessy got some of that energy, he's such a lazy little guy."

Torrin's subject was a bit startling to the female. She was pretty sheltered so it shocked her a smidge to hear about the Dragonite incident. "I hope not too many people got hurt... That sounds like it'd be terrifying." She reached down at picked up her eevee, it was a comfort reflex. Though before having a pokemon she would hold a plush toy of a shuppet. Neus didn't mind, in fact it was the perfect time to begin napping once more. Sierra turned to look at the line ahead of them. Torrin was right, there were less people. It was only going to be a short few minutes, then they could all really begin their adventure.

34Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:43 am

LamL

LamL
"Aww but Nessy is so cute though! And he's probably not gonna cause you any trouble from what I've seen. But this guy," Jane sighed with a smile as Froakie climbed her shoulder and on to her head. "I have a feeling there won't be a dull moment having him around," She said and glanced over at Torrin's Mudkip. "Your partner seems so calm too, Torrin. Is there a secret you guys won't tell me?" Jane giggled.
Jane's eyes widened at Torrin's comment. "A Dragonite? What, overdose of Rage Bars or something?" Jane chuckled nervously. "Joke aside, but maybe trainers should keep their pokemon in their pokeballs in public if they aren't well trained and risk going out of control. I mean, you'd think a trainer with a Dragonite would know how to handle it properly," Jane shock her head and crossed her arms with a stern expression. But then concern flashed in her eyes as she remembered something. "I hope no one got hurt," Froakie noticed the anxiety in Jane's voice and slided down on to her left shoulder and petted her comforting on the check. "Froakie kee?" Jane returned the gesture and gently stroke the tip of his head with a finger. "Badge cases huh…" She then muttered, barely hearable. Then she nodded to herself and turned to the others. "Would any of you two be up for a battle once we're done here? I never had a chance to do so before, and I am curious to see how well Froakie and I would do," Jane said and beamed, suddenly excited.  

35Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:22 am

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Well," Torrin started after a moment, "my brother's a gym leader, so I know how to handle Pokemon. I'm really good with water types as well, so it just comes naturally." He explained, reaching up to the back of his head to mess with his hair a bit. "The Dragonite didn't hurt anyone, just the furniture really, sometimes it's a big shock to Pokemon when they evolve suddenly." He added, giving a nervous smile. "As for battling, I think Sierra might be up for that, I'm not actually going for badges, you see. I'm joining Pokemon Contests to get ribbons." The mention of ribbons made BubbleChub sound off with a loud "Kip!" as he got excited to go.

36Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 pm

KurosuAi

KurosuAi
"I wouldn't mind battling. Nessy and I need some practice too." The ginger haired female smiled happily. Her first battle was something she was looking forward to since childhood. She was glad it'd be with a small group of acquaintances. Though it felt silly that of the three she was the only one who didn't have a water type.

Nessy huffed. "Eebwee..." He didn't exactly seem thrilled about he idea of battling, but Sierra hoped the lazy pokemon would change his mind when he got into a battle.

37Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:18 pm

LamL

LamL
"I would love to know more about water type pokemon! Maybe you can give me a few pointers later?" Jane asked Torrin. She then turned to Sierra, really exited: "Okay, so what do you say we give this battle a try once we're finished with the check up and got the badge cases?" Jane suggested. The mention of badges caused a lot of thoughts to bubble up inside. "Hey, do any of you know where the nearest gym is anyway? I don't remember seeing one on my way to the professor's lab, but then again I was so hyped and quite stressed I wouldn't even have noticed if a snorlax had been sleeping on the road," she giggled a bit embarrassed.

38Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sierra, Torrin, and Jane [FULL] Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
If you guys get notified for this post, I'm so frigging sorry I just kinda died off this RP. I'll try to get back into it. OTL

"Well," Torin started, smiling his two new friends. "I'll be referee then. It's the least I can do, plus, I'm used to seeing battles all the time so it's nothing new for me." He explained, taking a few steps up as another small group of trainers finished at the front desk. They were next after the other three traners that were in a group ahead of them. "As for the closest gym, it's actually in the next town at the end of Route one in Pinecrest." He added.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum