Pokétales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asa and Kylar [Closed]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:52 pm

FawnVaughn

FawnVaughn
"Probably best to get a tent then, just in case.", Asa replied, taking his card back from the clerk before taking the bags with all their stuff in it. "So... you have two dozen pokeballs, six of each stat changer, a set of vitamins and a bag of pokefood." He smiled and handed one of the bags over to Kylar. "We'll stop at the Trainer's guild first, and then head over to the market."

27Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
The teen nodded once again and taking some of the bags from Asa. "I know we have these fancy maps on our phones and bracelets, but I'm going to get a foldable map as well. Just in case we ever need it." He said as they walked away from the shop. "We can get our badge cases at the guild as well. We'll be needing those if we're going to collect badges."

28Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 pm

FawnVaughn

FawnVaughn
"Definitely.", Asa replied, grinning as he followed Kylar out of the Pokemon Center. "You need eight badges to even get to victory road, so badge cases are a must." He stopped for a moment, tucking his new equipment away in his backpack before following after the blue-haired teen. "I'm pretty excited just to see the sights though.", he admitted as they walked. "I've never been away from home without my parents either..."

29Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Kylar smiled a bit. "Well, it's not going to be easy, but there's a lot more freedom without parents. I'm pretty good out on my own, so we shouldn't have to worry too much. With my survival skills and your pocket, I think we'll be juuuust fine." He said, happily carrying the bags as they made their way towards the Trainer's Guild.

30Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm

FawnVaughn

FawnVaughn
"So the only I can apparently contribute is my pocket?", Asa asked, raising an eyebrow and grinning as he followed Kylar. "Good to know. I guess that means you'll be carrying everything right?", he teased, poking fun at his new friend as they made their way into the trainer's guild.

31Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:21 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
"Hey, heeey," the teen started, shooting back a smirk, "I never said you were just the pocket! I was just saying that with your money we don't have to worry so much about things. For example," he paused for a moment to shift the bags around in his hands. "say we were caught in a bad storm, our tents won't help us, my survival skills won't help all that much other than to say "don't stand beneath trees". So, we find an inn or something. You can pay for that."

32Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:36 pm

FawnVaughn

FawnVaughn
"True enough.", Asa replied as he held the door open for Kylar. "It will also hopefully keep us from starving somewhere out in the wilderness." He paused, frowning slightly. "Speaking of rain though... do you think we should get ponchos.. or umbrellas or something?"

33Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
The teen nodded. "Definitely. Though umbrellas won't do much good for the rest of you," he replied as he walked through the doorway. "Backpack, map, ponchos, tents—oh maybe we can get bikes one day!" He said cutting himself off. "That'd be fun. Biking across the region instead of walking everywhere. Though, I suppose it'd get a little hard to handle when we don't have anywhere to put them."

34Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 pm

FawnVaughn

FawnVaughn
"We'll see about bikes.", Asa replied, heading over to the large reception desk in the Trainer's Guild. He ordered two starter packs, which included everything Kylar listed off, minus the bikes. He also bought a few repels which came along with an added fee. "Maybe we can get skates though. I see a lot of kids in the city with those."

35Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Kylar thought for a moment, contemplating the idea before agreeing. "I like that, I've never skated though, so I'll probably fall on my butt." He said, taking his new backpack and stuffing things into it. "Never hurts to try though, it'd make things go a lot faster." He added, clipping three Pokeballs and two Netballs onto his belt.

36Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 pm

FawnVaughn

FawnVaughn
"That would be funny.", Asa replied, chuckling as he packed things into his backpack, and folded up the extra one for later. As he strapped it on his back, it was a lot heavier than it had been before, but that was alright. He was only 15, but he'd gone through some tough training already. "To the market then?", he asked, looking over at his traveling companion.

37Asa and Kylar [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asa and Kylar [Closed] Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Alex

Alex
Admin
Kylar lifted his own backpack and gave a small grunt as he settled it onto his back. "Yeah," he said, frowning slightly, shifting the bag a bit more, "let's go. If I stand here anymore I might fall over. I'm not used to carrying so much." He added, hands holding tight around the straps. He was a good swimmer, so arm strength wasn't an issue, but carrying something was a completely different story...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum